For information:

For step by step info on using ODBC to connect MySQL to M$ Access go to:
http://gertrude.anglia.ac.uk/webteam/tips/php_sql/odbc.htm

Cheers.
Russ

On Wed, 3 Oct 2001 15:47:07 -0500 Carlos Augusto Abarca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> This is absolutely not true. Although there isnīt a direct way to connect to
> Access from PHP (like you can do with PosgresSQL) you may connect to access
> using an ODBC connection. The only thing they have to do is Configure an
> ODBC DSN in their server pointing to your specific DB file and thatīs it.
>
> I hope I understood your problem correctly and I hope this answer is
> satisfactory.

  "Believe nothing - consider everything"

  Russ Michell
  Anglia Polytechnic University Webteam
  Room 1C 'The Eastings' East Road, Cambridge

  e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  w: www.apu.ac.uk/webteam

  www.theruss.com