Just looking at upgrading an existing application which is potentially
turning from small-fry to enterprise level (aren't they all :P) and was
wondering what the situation is on Oracle 9i support.

I have never worked with Oracle/PHP together, but all I can find in the
manual are the ORA and OCI8 functions - can the ORA functions be used for
9i? is this a reasonable path to take?

TIA

Beau

--
Beau F Lebens, Technical Officer
National Key Centre for School Science and Mathematics

t: +61 8 9266-7297 (has voice-mail)
f: +61 8 9266-2503 (ATT: Beau Lebens)
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
w: http://learnt.smec.curtin.edu.au/