Obviously someone pretty smart.....

-----Original Message-----
From: Sterling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 2:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] Subject: RE:Please Confirm!! Yes I want to Optin RE:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

You [EMAIL PROTECTED],  or someone using your email
[EMAIL PROTECTED] address, posted  to my Blastomatic site. This is a one
time
emailing to ask you to verify your email address. Just reply
to this email address to verify or follow the below instructions.
To receive the Blastomatic please click on the following link:
http://oneop.blastomatic.com/rainforest
And Optin from this site.

To receive my Weekly News Update reply to:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=BLASTOMATIC

Sincerely,
      Sterling White

This email is sent in compliance with our strict anti-abuse
regulations. We are attempting to verify your email address.
This message is only a request to verify. It is not in any
way to be construed as a commercial message. If you do not
wish to receive any mail from our servers, do not reply to
this email nor click on any links. If you wish to have your
email address blocked from our servers from further
verification requests please go to
http://inetekk.com/abuse.html
                             Thank you!!  Sterling White