Do you have a host for your database and web pages?  Are you wanting people
to give it to you, or willing to contract someone to develop it for you?
Wanna describe more of what you need?

"Moi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
Basically I wnat to post a database on the internet where user will be able
to brows my database and add records to it but they wront be able to delet
it.

New PHP Programmer