Hmm!  Sometimes tracing needs to be turned off and then back on.  The driver
manager in Windows can be buggy.
Also, select some drive level file to be safe, like c:/sql.log

Best regards,
Andrew Hill
Director of Technology Evangelism
OpenLink Software  http://www.openlinksw.com
Universal Data Access & Data Integration Technology Providers