From: "David Bedingfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2001 2:16 PM
Subject: [PHP-DB] connecting to msql... easy question!

: ...still no luck with this... any help?
:
: David Bedingfield wrote:
:
: > With a basic php document, I am trying to create a table. I have a good
: > code for the table (I think) but I cannot connect to the SQL server. I
: > have the SQL server name, SQL username, SQL password, and SQL database
: > name. I have tried too many options to list here. It is not a localhost.
: >
: > I'm using the function msql_connect();
: >
: > I can't figure out how to properly write the server name in between to
: > parentheses. I keep get fatal errors, and parsing errors, and all kinds
: > of crazy errors.
: >
: > Spent most my night researching this, to no avail. Any response will be
: > greatly appreciated.
:
:
: --
: PHP Database Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
: To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: To contact the list administrators, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: