I've installed PostgreSQL into /usr/local/pgsql, then I tried
        to include into my PHP support for PostgreSQL and made next:
        (I had pre-compiled support for mySQL before that)

make clean
./configure --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs --enable-versioning
--enable-track-vars --with-pgsql --with-mysql
make install

        (I have mySQL, too)
        Compilation process was great, no errors.
        Nevertheless, next little PHP script:

<title>testing needed functions of current-gtlg with PHP+PostgreSQL</title>
$conn = pg_connect ("host=localhost port=5432 dbname=test user=postgres");

        still says:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pg_connect() in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/pg-php/index.php on line 7

        What I did wrong, guys?

        Will be looking forward your answer,
        please, CC: to [EMAIL PROTECTED]