Hi there everyone,

I'm working on a project for a friend who owns a travel agent, he has a MySQL database which works very fast, but the problem is that there are alot of duplicate entries.  When I am retrieving the results from the DB and getting it ready to display on the page, how do I eliminate duplicates via a query?  What I mean is (See below) I have backpackeurope.com many times but for different countries, when you search for backpacking it brings all the countries up under one another - how do I make it only bring 1 entry up of each entry rather than all of them?

Confused?  That's how I feel :-)

Thank you all so much.

Chris Payne

www.backpackeurope.com Backpackers/Hostels in Austria

Backpacking and hostelling tips and links for student and budget travellers planning a trip to europe.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] - rating: . Category: Accommodation

www.backpackeurope.com Backpackers/Hostels in England