        From: Carlo Loiudice
        Sent: Fri 11/9/2001 5:01 PM
        To: PHP DB
        Subject: [PHP-DB] JOIN operations

        I'm preforming a join between 2 Mysql tables in this
        table_name: ID,name,ID_city
        table_city: ID,city
        when I query this:
        FROM table_name,table_city WHERE
        The result is a new table with this fields:
        result_table: name,city.
        There isn't the field table_name.ID_city!!!
        Here's the question: I need also this field ID_city
        because there's a function that builds a list box with
        all the cities, and search for a html hidden input
        named ID_city (like the table field) to eventually
        highlight that entry.
        can someone help me?
        is there a way to select also the ID_city field
        without break the join mechanism ?
        Abbonati a Yahoo! ADSL con Atlanet!
        Naviga su Internet ad alta velocità, e senza limiti di tempo!
        Per saperne di più vai alla pagina
        To contact the list administrators, e-mail: