From: Carlo Loiudice
Sent: Fri 11/9/2001 5:11 PM
To: PHP DB
Subject: [PHP-DB] Automatic JOIN

        Pardon, another question:
        Is there a way to say to Mysql to automatically detect
        a relation between 2 table and perform the join
        operation when there's a SELECT query ?
        I Hope this isn't a stupide question! But I've seen
        that in the detested MS Access, there a simple way so
        make a visual join between a field in a table with
        another field in another table.

        When there's a select on the 1st table, access
        automatically open the linked table and fetch the
        corresponding field.

        How to make this in mysql?
        Carlo, again