Hi all,

I have recently installed an apache server, PhP4 and MySql on my win2000 machine (I
know, I should be running linux; That will have to come with time). But now I am
trying to learn PhP - MySQL. When running the script below I get the error message:

Parse error: parse error in c:\phpdev\www\public\test2.php on line 25

Is there anybody who knows what the problem might be? I think is in the result display
part, considering how things run properly when I leave it out. Hopefully you ca get me
going, since I do not know what I am doing wrong!!

Thanks for the help,

Jelle

<?
$host="localhost";
$username="";
$password="";
$database="jelle_test";
$table="pet";

$db = mysql_connect($host)
  or die ("verbinding maken met de server is mislukt");
Echo "gefeliciteerd, de verbinding is tot stand gebracht, de handle is $db";

  @mysql_select_db($database, $db)
    or die ("Helaas geen verbinding kunnen maken met de database");

$sql_select = "Select * from pet";
$result = mysql_query($sql_select, $db);
if($result) {
  echo "Selectie succesvol";
  while ( $resultaat = mysql_fetch_row($result)) {
  printf($resultaat[0]);
}

mysql_close($db);
?>