When we run an insert query in MS SQL Server we get the following
error "Unicode data in a Unicode-only collation or ntext data cannot
be sent to clients using DB-Library (such as ISQL) or ODBC version 3.7
or earlier."

On the following website we found this had to do something with the
NTEXT-type.
http://www.bmc.com/products/distdata/sqlprogfaq.html#error_odbc

Now how should we store a memo-field on MSSQL using php_mssql dll?

--
  http://hace.dyndns.org/
  Everything I say is my own opinion and not necessarily that of my employer.