I read a bit of it, but it's still giving me trouble. I have the following
short, test, PHP script:
------------------------------------
<?
Header("Cache-control: private, no-cache");
Header("Expires: Mon, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT"); # Past date
Header("Pragma: no-cache");

$link = mysql_connect("localhost","root","password");
$R = mysql_db_query("database","SELECT uid FROM users LIMIT 200");
$N = mysql_num_rows($R);
?>

<FORM ACTION='<?=$PHP_SELF;?>' METHOD='POST'>
Number of Users: <? print $N . " - $Step"; ?>
<INPUT TYPE='Hidden' NAME='Step' VALUE='<? print $Step+1; ?>'>
<INPUT TYPE='Submit'>
</FORM>
------------------------------------
Now, I load that script up, which displays "Number of Users: " and a submit
button. I click on the submit button, and then again on the next page and I
basically see: "Number of Users: 200 - 3" and a submit button.

Now, keeping the browser window open in the background, I go and edit the
script, changing LIMIT 200 to LIMIT 100 so that it will return just 100
users. I save and then go back to my browser and click the Back button, but
now I get an IE message saying that it cannot automatically resubmit the
posted information. What I want is to have it re-query the database with
this new LIMIT 100 query and return "Number of Users: 100 - 2"

So at this point I have either the option of forcing the user to see the IE
page and have them reload it, which works, or by allowing caching to go on.
Any more thoughts?

- Jonathan