You have the wrong list.

http://www.mysql.com/documentation/lists.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Hilgeman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 2:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] MySQL Restarting A LOT

Okay, this is beginning to bug. I have an application that uses several
databases, and it restarts daily - anywhere from 1-8 times per day. This
is
not supposed to happen at all unless we manually restart the server. But
I'm
beginning to experience frequent problems with it just restarting out of
the
blue, and there's no patterns that I can follow. I have binary logging
set
up. Help...

- Jonathan