Hai Group,
    I'am to new PHP and I'am struck with connecting to
MSSQL . I'am using PHP 4.0.6, PWS with MSSQL Server
7.0.  I've followed the instructions given in the
configuration file that came with the software. I've
copied php_mssql.dll into my windows directory and it
is there in the directory where my PHP is running. Is
there anything like compiling PHP to using MSSQL? Is
there anybody to help me out please?

thanx,
Leels.