Hi there everyone,

This may sound like an odd question and something that I should know, but .......

I need to display results by amount - for example, for all properties which are either
or between 450,000 and 500,000 (For example) - how using PHP and MySQL do I get it to
display 450,000, 50,000 and all inbetween ???  I can easily get it to display one or
the other, but it is a search which is based on cost of property.  How will I format
the MySQL query to get it to do this?

Please help a little english guy lost in the USA :-)

Thank you everyone, it's very appreciated.

Regards

Chris

www.planetoxygene.com