please do yourself a big favor and look at the mysql website.
www.mysql.com
there you'll find how to do it and much more.
btw. the manual comes with mysql when you download it.
read it and you'll soon be addicted.

or something like (on win98)

cd mysql\bin
mysqladmin -u root create binary_data

mysql -u root database < mydb.dump

mydb.dump =
CREATE TABLE news (id INT(4) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY, head
CHAR(100), date CHAR(10), txt TEXT, pic CHAR(100));

this is very sketchy but I hope this will put you in the right direction.

Leo Kuiper

"Building a map in order to find what's not lost but left behind."
 - Beth Orton