Ok here is my story. I have this PHP script that uses a file system and when a person
comes to one of my pages, they click the Browse button, click Submit, and get
redirected to another page after they have gotten validated for uploading a JPG or
Word document.

Here is my thing.. I have it setup so when a person submits it and gets redirected, it
automatically sends me an email with their IP address and so on.

For reference, on my Upload page I have this for my form information where I have
userfile as the  PHP function I will be using in the fileupload.php page:

<form method="post" action="fileupload.php" enctype="multipart/form-data">
<input type="hidden" name="MAX_FILE_SIZE" value="100000">

After that gets run and runs the following PHP script, it adds the image to the
/upload/ folder and sends me an email. My big problem is in the actual email is having
the name of the $userfile show up in the email.

For example, I have global $userfile near the top of my script and for my email, I
have a $message command that gets outputed in the recievers email.

For one of my $message variables, I have this which of course I currently have
$userfile in the script:

$message .= "The URL of the new file is: \n$docroot/files/$userfile\n\n";

But even with this, the end of the URL of the email shows up blank (ex:
www.mysite.com/files/) leaving me in the dust by not including the filename like
01.jpg. Of course, my ideal email would have the output say like
www.mysite.com/files01.jpg.

Does any of you know of any solutions to this? I can send source if needed.

Thanks!

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup