I have tested it in the source installation MySQL server with PHP and found
that
the image can only be stored and retrival from mysql using PHP when the
image's size
is smaller that 1K. Although, I increase the size of mysql's
max_allowed_packet, net_buffer, table_cache.

"Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> glsD
:[EMAIL PROTECTED]