Hi,
    I am relatively new to Oracle PHP and trying to figure out the
Oracle functions.  I am able to connect and open a db.  But that's the
extent of what I can do w/o further explanation.  Within the PHP docs I
can view all the Oracle functions, but their explanations are sparse to
say the least.   I tried the following:
    $i = ora_do($conn, "Select count(*) from patients");
    echo "returned $i\n";
The statement is valid, I use it all the time in SQL+ and DBI.  However
in PHP it returns 'Resource ID #6'  I am not sure that is a result of
the echo statement or the ora_do function.  Please advise, and let me
know where a better Oracle/PHP document resides.  Thanks.

--
      John Kolvereid
      http://www.odinfo.com