  From: Olaf Taesch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
  Sent: 03 December 2001 18:09
  To: 'Sumesh Nair'
  Subject: RE: [PHP-DB] ociNewCollection and package

  hello sumesh,

  no, we solved our problem with the oci not an i got no answer to solved
it. But that is not so important, because the convertion asp code to php is
canceled in the moment...
  the links for oci i know are:
  http://www.php-center.de/de-html-manual/ref.oci8.html
  http://www.phpcenter.de/faq/faq-database_oracle.html?druckversion=yes