Ummm, you both might want to take a look at:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.mail.php
as well as:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.mail.php

Rick, you can't specify the mail program in any of the arguments for the
mail() command.

Kevin, I bet your problem is in your php.ini script. Make sure
sendmail_path is configured correctly for your server - notice that SMTP
only has to be identified for Win32 installations. You must set
sendmail_path correctly for this to work on *n[iu]x systems.

And for future reference, since there was no database content in the
question, php-general would have been a better place for the question.

--