I am not sure where this is going wrong so I am hoping to find an answer
on one of these 2 lists. I am using freetds/unixodbc in php to connect
to an MS SQL7 server. I was having some problems with the connection
hanging open, so I removed all me queries and trimmed my script down to
a simple db open and close, however my connection still stays open and
the odbc_close() fails. Here is the script...

   $mydbhandle = odbc_connect("TroubleDB","","") or die ("Could not
connect to the DB<BR>\n");
   odbc_close($mydbhandle) or die("Could not close db connection");
Any ideas on where to look? Thanks for the time

Eric Liedtke