Hi again to everybody,
first sorry for my poor english.
im trying to use persistents connections to an Oracle Database through PHP,
for manageing transactions, and have some problems.
* Web Server: Apache 1.3.20 on a Linux RedHat 7.0
* PHP: 4.0.6 compiled with oracle module functions (OCI*)
* Data Base: Oracle 8.0.5 on a Windows NT Server
I need to manage transactions to database. For it i made a test pages like
* 1 index page that generate some frames and open a persistent connection to
* 1 frame that made an insert to one table of the database, and reopen the
* 1 frame that made an insert to another table of the same database, and
reopen the persistent connection
* 1 frame with 2 buttons, one for execute a Commit and another for execture
When i was using the ORA_* functions, some times works well, but other times
not work correctly...
Now using the OCI* functions dont work.
What im doing wrong?
Can somebody help me?
PHP Database Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To contact the list administrators, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]