I need to stick a little expiration date into a part of my site but can't
seem to get it going properly.

Basically, what I need to do is add 2 months to the number of results for a
particular member. So if someone has 6 entries in the db, they will all
expire in 8 months.

I have my $dateadded mysql field is set to DATETIME.

Can the calculations be made within the mysql query itself? Is it a job for
the DATE_ADD mysql function?

I would be displaying the expire date in the admin as well as running it
through an CRON script to do an auto-delete.

Any suggestions would be awesome! Thanks.