From: Ian Ferger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2001 3:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] Re: Problem with buttons

if you look closely at your code (instead of posting yet another silly
message on this board) you'll notice that the first has an onclink
event......i am not presently aware of any such event.
to all you newbies out there: look over your code, check php.net, check the
comments sections, if ALL else fails, THEN post a message.

"Markus|Lervik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> Hello everyone!
>
> Does anyone know what the problem might be with the following little
> php-snippet?
>
> print("<TR> <TD COLSPAN=\"4\" ALIGN=\"CENTER\"><INPUT TYPE=button
> VALUE=\"Previous page\"
> onclink=\"parent.location='index.php?nav=true&go=prev';\"></TD>");
>
> print(" <TD COLSPAN=\"4\" ALIGN=\"CENTER\"><INPUT TYPE=button VALUE=\"Next
> page\"
onclick=\"parent.location='index.php?nav=true&go=next';\"></TD></TR>");