I have some idea about your problem but to solve I need some information.
1. you have a datatime, data, timestamp,time or year column?

if you have a data type column with yyyy-mm-dd format you can use the
following query

select substring_index(date_record,"-",1)+id from test

date_record is a date column
id is an integer column

--

Best regards,