I'm trying to input that data entered into a form into a table in my DB.
Here is the code I have.

$db = mysql_connect("localhost","cloft","spring");

  mysql_select_db("countryloft",$db);

  $sql = "INSERT INTO catalogreq
(BFNAME,BLNAME,ADD1,ADD2,BCITY,BZIPA,BSTATE,BCTRY,BTELO,DATE) VALUES
('$BFNAME','$BLNAME','$BADD1','$BADD2','$BCITY','$BZIPA','$BSTATE','$BCTRY',
'$BTELO','$TODAY')";

This is embedded in an HTML document and loads the entire document, but
doesn't add the information to the table. Any help would be wonderful!

James