On Friday 04 January 2002 13:15, you wrote:
> Hi users,
>
> how can I send a connection database variable, from one PHP page to other
> PHP page, and maintance the database connection open during both pages?
>
> Thanks

This is exactly what I've been fighting with for quite some time.
Actually, what I did was, session_register username and password and
the required variables and reconnect to the db when needed. Not quite the
most elegant way of solving the problem, but it works...
If anyone has got a better way of doing it, I'd be more than happy to hear
about it.

Cheers,
Markus

--