From: Neil Thomson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 12:31 PM
To: Tom; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP-DB] Protecting php scripts from source being downloaded

u can download a php page from a download manager ? i just tryed with
flashget... & it phrased the php page into html first.. ? ?

if you want to protect your say.. variables file from some1 trying in the
address of it. heres a simple way. in the variables file include
@header(status: error 404); (or how ever that code goes). then in the page u
want to include this. start the html tag first <html> then include this
page. the @ will make it not report errors. so u can inclue the page
perfectally.. & when people try to look @ it, it will say it doesnt exist.

Neil