I was just wondering if anybody knew how to update values using an access
db? (using odbc_exec()?). I have it all setup to display the results, just
cant seem to update it, I always get errors. Heres my code:

if($da != 0)
 {

  $cnx = odbc_connect( 'a' , $u, $p );
   if( ! $cnx )
     { echo "Error in odbc connect"; }

  $cur= odbc_exec( $cnx, "UPDATE weekno SET Date=$da" );
   if( ! $cur )
   { echo "Couldnt return curser"; }

  odbc_close( $cnx);

  $dat =  $da;

 }

I get

Warning: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Syntax error
in UPDATE statement., SQL state 37000 in SQLExecDirect in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\dbtest.php on line 19

thanks
--tom