Hi again,

I just solved the problem myself. It was a endless loop in one of the
functions I use.

Thanks anyway,
Michael

Hi,

I have a quite strange problem with PHP/MySQL.
I wrote some scripts for an user database and it's working fine so far.
Today I implemented a script to change the details of a user. That's working
as well. But after doing the update I can't access to the changed row
anymore with that script. I checked the databse with PHPMyAdmin and the
update was done correctly and I can even access it without problems. But not
with my script.  It isn't even possible to log in with that user any more.

What could be a possible reason for that.
If you need to see the code just tell me.
I get no error messages but the timeout from the browser.

TIA,
Michael