> At 12:17 AM 1/14/2002 +0000, Pedro M. S. Oliveira wrote:
>

> >Hi all, first of all i'm sorry to ask this but i am getting lazy and
> >i bet you all can answer me in a couple of code lines. i want to add
> >some days to the the result of the date php function. how can i had
> >lets say 3 days? ex: (pseudo code)
> >
> ><?
> >$date =date(yyyy,mm,dd);
> >$date =date(yyyy,mm,dd) + 3days;
> >echo $date;
> >echo "thank you all";
> >?>

Try this:

$today = date("F j, Y, h:i a");
$tomorrow  = date ("F j, Y, h:i a", mktime(0,0,0,date(m)
,date(d)+3,date(Y)));
echo "
today is $today
Tommorow will be $tomorrow<hr>
";

from function.date.html

in the manual that came from the website and I use a search tool
to search the manual for keywords, so rtfm is valid here.

Peter