I have been trying for months now (on and off) to get mail() working in
OS X. I have trid various things, but this is my current setup. If you
have any suggestions or if you could put me in the right direction, then
I would be glad.

- I am using PHP v4.0.6 on Mac OS X 10.1 (pre-compiled with cool options
from entropy.ch)
- I installed Communigate Pro (a mail server -- and this works when I
use it in Mail.app)
- I don't want to use sendmail, I want to use the mail server I have
already installed.
- I have these two lines in my php.ini

SMTP = ifunk.dyndns.org
sendmail_from = [EMAIL PROTECTED]

my sendmail_path is still the same as default... but I was just thinking
that PHP would use my smtp server....(ifunk.dyndns.org)

Can someone slap me in the face if I'm misunderstanding something, or
help me if you can.