From: "Barry Rumsey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 1:36 PM
Subject: [PHP-DB] index page

I'm trying to create a page like the following:

A      B     C     D .......
a1    b1    c1    d1 ........
a2    b2    c2    c3 ........

You know the kind of pages I'm talking about. I need to grab the first
letter of each entry and then limit them to the last 5 entry's by date( I
know how to do the limit ), but then the first letter has to be a hyper link
to a page that list all of that letter.