Hi,

I know this must sound like a really easy question, but im trying to create
a simple web poll, where you choose your answer from a radio button and then
click submit.

On submitting I would like to update a sql table depending on what box the
user clicked.

How can I make it so it increments a table row by one??

So say I click option D, I want Row D in my table Poll to be incremented by
one.

Hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance for any help I receive.