Miles,

It's not as bad as some of my queries. Here's my code so far:
= = = = = =
$i=1;
while $i<($howmany + 1)
{
$activity=($activity . $i);
$tr_id=("$tr_id" . $i);

if($activity<>'' and $activity<>'Delete'  and  $activity<>'Submit'){
  if($activity=='Decline')
   $activity='Declined';
  if($activity=='Withdraw')
   $activity='Withdrawn';
  $uquery1 ="update Transactions ";
  $uquery1.="SET (PHEIAction, PHEIAccepts) "
  $uquery1.="VALUES "
  $uquery1.="('$activity', '$d1') "
  $uquery1.=" WHERE RecID= '$tr_id'"
 mysql_query($uquery1);
}elseif($activity=='Submit' or $submit=='Submit Whole Pack'){
  $uquery1 ="update Transactions ";
  $uquery1.="SET (PRequestsubmitted, Packorder)"
  $uquery1.="VALUES "
  $uquery1.="('$d1', '$Packorder')"
  $uquery1.=" WHERE RecID= '$tr_id'"
 mysql_query($uquery1);