Hi,

You need to recompile PHP with support for Interbase.

I would recommend reading the instructions on linux PHP installations on the PHP
website.

I imagine the conifgure option is something like

--with-interbase=path_to_interbase

but definately don't quote me on that.

Cheers,
db

Paulu van Zijl wrote:

> Hi there all!
>
> I've got a slight problem.  I developed a web site using php4, apache 1.3
> and Interbase 6 on a Win2000 platform.  Now the web page needs to be moved
> to a linux server.  The server is running Suse Linux 7.2 with apache and
> php4 already installed and is working fine.  But now how do I enable
> Interbase support on linux for php4? On win2000 it was easy, just added the
> module in the extensions in php.ini and there we went, but how do I do it on
> linux??  Interbase is also already installed on the Linux server.
>
> Thanx guys.
>
> Paulu van Zijl

Dan Barton
Terrestrial Program Biologist