i did something like that once.  I passed the session variables using an encrypted
query string ( could be using a hidden input, anyway i think it is a good idea to
encrypt the value).

I didnt like it because of the unnecesary use of a second server, but i'm sure
sometimes you just have to go that way

hope this helps you,
andrés