hi there.  check out the image functions : 'imagecreatefromjpeg',
'imagecopyresized', 'imagecreatefromgif', and 'imagecreate' in the php
manual http://www.php.net

hth joe

;0

Chris Payne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
000c01c1ac43$5ca04c40$0200a8c0@chris">news:000c01c1ac43$5ca04c40$0200a8c0@chris...
Hi there everyone,

Once i've gotten an image from my DB, is it possible to resize it
proportionatly?  Currently all images are resized to 160x120 but for some
images this is really bad as it stretches them, is there a way for example
where I can go through the loop of images and then resize them by
percentages?

Thanks for your help

Chris

www.planetoxygene.com