I created a couple of forms where one inserts new contact data with a file,
in this case its a resume.  Now, I want to create a form where a user can
update the information by inserting their updated information and if there
is a new resume then it would be uploaded.

I got the upload part down, but i would like to delete the old resume when
the update is done, only if there is an update done to the resume.  This
more for file management than anything.

I am sure this is possible, but I thought I would ask all you PHP experts
first since I am a semi-newbie at this...

thanks!