Gee Jason You always come up with these great and inspiring replies!

Well, I figured it out how to search within a column, but not within a text
document.

But, This isn't the solution I really am looking for.  I want the ability to
search within a text document that resides on the server in a specific
directory.

I cannot get that to work...

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...