From: Todd Williamsen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: February 11, 2002 1:05 PM
To: 'DL Neil'
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP-DB] If Statement that makes me cry

DL,

I don't know what crawled up your ass and died or pissed in your
cheerios this morning.

I was asking for any DIRECTION to how to percieve this.  Now, I did not
crap on Open Source.  Now, why would I do that if I am using it?

Yes I am an MCSE, and I assume you have a problem with it.  That is YOUR
problem not mine.

You always seem to try to pit a Microsoft vs. Open Source war.  Why is
that, jealousy?  Little Man's disease?

Geez, whats with you types?  I mean, You think Open Source is the
ultimate solution and Bill Gates it the evil empire.  Grow up and don't
respond to my inquiries.  I don't like childish remarks from an
incompetent fool

By the way, Open Source junkies like yourself should Welcome Microsoft
people with open arms.  Isn't that what you all are trying to do, is get
people off of MS based systems and jump on the Open Source bandwagon?

Screw you too!!