Funnily enough, I had to do something similar last week...

Command line utility which will create a sql file to create the MySQL
database.

No guarantees that it works for everything, but it fulfilled my purposes...

Syntax is:

php -q odbc2mysql.php new_db output_file dsn [user] [password]

And will create a file which contains statements to set up the structure
(creating <new_db>), and import the data.

DOESN'T bring across any indexes, or primary keys, cos I couldn't get the
php odbc commands to work against Access. Dunno why. But you'll have to set
those up yourself...

HTH,

Richy

Richard Black