Thanks.

Analog only does basic 'what files have people viewed?' type reports, which
offers some of the insight I am looking for, but not the path through the
site etc. Also the output confuses non techies. Any other thouhts?

TIA
Peter

Excellence in internet and open source software
Sunmaia
www.sunmaia.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel. 0121-242-1473