Hi

I don't think it is possible without javascript, and it does not always work
with javascript.

Anybody with any real knowledge can bypass it anyway simply by saving the
page and opening it in a text editor. So Javascript will stop casual right
clickers, and the others will do it anyway, if they want to.

Just my 2p worth

HTH

Peter

Excellence in internet and open source software
Sunmaia
www.sunmaia.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel. 0121-242-1473