My situation is extremely common. I've searched the
newsgroups for several hours now looking for a
straight answer and have found no solution. I am
testing on my local but will not have access to apache
config file. I get the infamous page expired warning
and have tried all i know to fix. I can't use get
method because it is a login to "account manager". I
have tried

session_cache_limiter('private'); and it does nothing?

I am out of ideas and patience, please help if you
can. thanks,

olinux