On Wed, 2002-02-20 at 15:03, ACEAlex wrote:

> Hi i have trouble with this mysql query.
>
> OK, i have 3 different tables.
>
> Tabel 1: building_info
> id
> name
> price
> and other
> table 2:queue
> id
> building_id
> table 3:buildings_built
> building_id
>
> Ok, now i want to make a query that gets the data from building_info where
> it is not pressent in the queue and the buildings_built table.
>
> I have managed to get this to work with only 2 tables. So that i can get the
> things that are not present in the building_queue or in the buildings_built
>
> Anyony have a nice solution for this?

If I understood right, something like

SELECT A.id,A.name,A.price
FROM building_info AS A, queue AS B, buildings_built AS C
WHERE (A.id != B.id AND B.building_id = C.building_id)

should do it. I tested it on a simple db

building_info("1","foo","200")
building_info("2","bar","200")

queue("1","1")

buildings_built("1")

This is what I got:

mysql> SELECT A.id,A.name,A.price FROM building_info AS A, queue AS B,
buildings_built AS C WHERE (A.id != B.id AND B.building_id =
C.building_id)\G
   id: 2
 name: bar
price: 200