Try

It looks like your quotes are out of whack.  All those slashes are a
little redundant too.  Try

print("<A HREF=test.php?sid=$SID>Reload</A><BR>\n");

HTML does not mandate quotes around a parameter's value.

I'm only guesing that your reference to SID was supposed to be a
variable and that your reference to test.php was not.  Also, given that
the link is called 'Reload', you can probably replace test.php with
$PHP_SELF.