I'm putting together a table with bands, and I have a slight problem.  Well it not
really a problem as much as I'd like some input from more seasoned professionals.
Certain band names begin with "The" but when listing them it would be of great
advantge to me to remove the "the."  Has anyone else faced this dilemma?  I was
thinking that when inputting and editing band names that I could just scripot a new
column with the comma in place.  I suppose librarys have this difficulty as well.  So
what is it?

Column 1 - "The Distillers"
Column 2 - "Distillers, The"

Or a bit of PHP programming every time I list them (seems more difficult.)

Either way, does anyone have the propper PHP function I should use?

Thanks much...

-Jonathan